Sports Medicine UK delivers the highest quality healthcare to people of all levels of fitness and ability.
We offer the same thorough and dynamic approach to benefit all, including elite sportsmen and women, recreational athletes and the non-exercising individual. The principles of sports medicine, as applied at elite level, are equally effective for all individuals in their everyday life.
Sports Medicine UK offers an unprecedented range of expertise in Sports and Exercise Medicine. Our aim is to get you fit and keep you fit, whether you are an experienced athlete or new to exercise. We deal not only with sports injuries but also various other complaints such as arthritis. Developing a musculoskeletal complaint does not mean your active lifestyle needs to be impaired.
A dedicated group of specialists work together to provide care, support and advice for individuals and teams, companies and organisations. Services can be accessed as part of an integrated diagnostic and treatment programme but are also available independently and include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal complaints.
- Imagine facilities including state of the art scanning techniques such as MRI, CT and Ultrasound.
- Biomechanics and Podiatry.
- Exercise Physiology and Fitness Testing.
- Exercise Prescription, Weight Loss & Get Fit Programmes.
- Advanced Sport or Event Specific Training Programmes.
- Advice and care of medical problems in relation to sport.